Tuesday, February 1, 2011

About Where can I camp on the beach in/near Virginia Beach

Where can I camp on the beach in/near Virginia Beach?
I'm coming to Virginia Beach this weekend for 1 night, and I'm looking for a place to camp on the beach. We are traveling in a Land Cruiser, and I'd love to back that right up to the water and sleep in the back. But if that's not a possibility, I'd at least like to pop the tent up on the beach itself. Most sites I see are only "close" to the beach. I'm looking for ON the beach.
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
North Landing beach Has it's own private beach www.northlandingbeach.com Virginia Beach KOA It's on the coast with beach front koavirginiabeach.com
Read more other entries :
About Is VIRGINIA BEACH a good vacation spot to tr...